Glowstick-warroirGlowstick-warroir

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Evil Dead Ejaculation Evil Dead Ejaculation

happy with pants.

It's not bad.

I wasn't lawling my pants off or anything. (infact I am very much happy with in my current painted state after watching it.)

I like how the face moved when the self-rapest talked. how ever, people don't naturl sand perfect still when they are having a conversatoin. the have more body lang.

it would really add more depth.

Psychopath responds:

Ditto, I wanted to make them move around but the way I did it made that impossible. Thanks I really appreciate it.

Madness Fusion Preview Madness Fusion Preview

looks balls to the walls awesome

looks well animated. I also like the intro though the
"when to men get to geather" line... laughted a bit at that.

snazzy choice of music too.

I'm ready for the movie. Don't let us down.

Snail Jesus Rides Again! Snail Jesus Rides Again!

I dont hate you anymore.

I was curseus on what it is you exact do... and it seems that it's no all bad. (take that as you will)

You keep a nice sense of kinetic flow and well a audio visual syin
it also runs like a moderately descent montage. It' well composed.

non-copy paste would be nice, but it fit's pretty well when you use it like a theme.

Also... did I make up terms? Some times I do that with out thinking... I hope it all makes sense

Dadgame Dadgame

To much fun, not enought playtime

I loved your game to death! like litterally, I'd play it untill I was a zombie... 'cept it was to short!

I want more mayhem and gameplay time!

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

playible?

it's... playible. and, it's not like there's alot wrong with it. side having to restart everything if you die (witch annoying but understanble). But, there's nothing special about it ether. I know your going got the classic 8 bit feel. but, just because I want to give my house a 50s looks dosn't mean throw out my laptop. the key is to give something the flavor you want, but, still keep it modern and fresh.

Game play needs improvement. it's so "flat" like modifing your plane would of added so much depth.

And dithering on the backgrounds would help too.

not enough varity in the weapons ether. like, give the missiles a blast radius. make the spray inconsistent. and then they'd feel like more then just a generic airplane game.

This game is out done in every way by an old 94 game (Raptor: Call of the Shadows), with is understandble. it's a flash game on a website for people who work for fun.

Wait, with alchemy you can upload just about everything you write...
Oh, and your a professtoinal game devouper.

I expect more from you guys.

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

not working right

I really like the idea. and it's well played as far as I can tell, but am I the only person who the game spazs out on? like the screen shifts all over the place?

Fukin' Bitches. Fukin' Bitches.

not hot. Definatly warm.

Well, you don't quite have the voice of a rapper. I wouldn't worry to much about that though, because you can go for your own thing. it just means that the frist few times hereing you rap isn't going to be natural.

also, I don't like the song ends. a bit sudden.

but other then that I like your rymes and your kind of "fuck you" mentality (I just hope you rap about more intresting subjects in the future)

Cyber Warrior Cyber Warrior

God speaks to me, he says you rock.

Awsome song. it's well compused and has a kick ass beat.

I'm only giving it a 9 because it slows a bit slower then i'd like, and you called a techno song industrail.

Pleasure Pleasure

snazzy

i like the kind expressionism you used with is facial structure (eyesizies and what not), and the color of the face
hair could use a bit more texture, and it dosn't feel done.

No words to speak No words to speak

Intresting

I like the black to white contrast and nopw you use space on your page.
I also like how tge red works with the back and how it trips, and the hair texture

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! I was going to do something with the background, but couldn't think of what to throw back there... then decided I liked it because it kept the color scheme simple and helped focus on the subject matter.

Value Feet Value Feet

this is an amazing feat

This is really great, I saw the thumb nail and I was like "What? A photograph?!?"
It how ever; was not.

and that's awesome like I'm sure you are.