Glowstick-warroirGlowstick-warroir

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 8 art Reviews

Pleasure Pleasure

snazzy

i like the kind expressionism you used with is facial structure (eyesizies and what not), and the color of the face
hair could use a bit more texture, and it dosn't feel done.

No words to speak No words to speak

Intresting

I like the black to white contrast and nopw you use space on your page.
I also like how tge red works with the back and how it trips, and the hair texture

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! I was going to do something with the background, but couldn't think of what to throw back there... then decided I liked it because it kept the color scheme simple and helped focus on the subject matter.

Value Feet Value Feet

this is an amazing feat

This is really great, I saw the thumb nail and I was like "What? A photograph?!?"
It how ever; was not.

and that's awesome like I'm sure you are.

Kiss Kiss

God speaks to me. He says you rock.

it's most definatly very cute.
I think the hand looks a little flat of the one with glowy blue hair but it is a robot...

I also like the glowy effect, and your style... and it's complistoin and uh... everything?

Walkingpalmtree responds:

Why thank you :). Note to self "Learn how to draw hands to begin with xDDD"

Lyrics Lyrics

I don't disarpove!

I like the red.

And; for MS paint (I guess) it's pretty good. though; I'd imagetoin your talent shows better in drawing then paint.

What's the song? I don't know it.

Walkingpalmtree responds:

very much so. I can't really paint to well

Alphones^.^ Alphones^.^

I aprove.

Personally I'm not much for the vector looking stuff. but I do like this; I think you crop some of the white space over his head out, and I think that cord(?) looks a bit off. you also the 3d effect is lose on the vents in is face.

God; I really look like I'm nit-picing arn't I?

I like it and that final

WinterCold responds:

Hehe well thanks I'm glad you like it!

And that you for your critism, im still learning n' stuff. ^.^

Kick to face! Kick to face!

Stuning

You have amazing detail and and I like your shading style.

it's really brutle to, amd I like that too.

only thing it needs is more cow bell.
(I'd have diaglged the sword personally. like I'm not going to complain or anything because this roxers so much but diagnals imply movement well, plust I didn't regcognize it right off)

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks, yo... :) And yeah, I know what ya mean about the sword.. D: I might have to go back and fix that, now that you point that out. But I appreciate all the kind words!

:D

E.O.D. Pixel Thing E.O.D. Pixel Thing

I aprove

You've takken good care to detail, a must in in pixel art. (thought techinally this isn't pixel art, pixel art is 100% pixel by pixel)

However, you could use more anti-aleising and and had more texture.
and I could have done with out the glow effect