Glowstick-warroirGlowstick-warroir

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dadgame Dadgame

To much fun, not enought playtime

I loved your game to death! like litterally, I'd play it untill I was a zombie... 'cept it was to short!

I want more mayhem and gameplay time!

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

playible?

it's... playible. and, it's not like there's alot wrong with it. side having to restart everything if you die (witch annoying but understanble). But, there's nothing special about it ether. I know your going got the classic 8 bit feel. but, just because I want to give my house a 50s looks dosn't mean throw out my laptop. the key is to give something the flavor you want, but, still keep it modern and fresh.

Game play needs improvement. it's so "flat" like modifing your plane would of added so much depth.

And dithering on the backgrounds would help too.

not enough varity in the weapons ether. like, give the missiles a blast radius. make the spray inconsistent. and then they'd feel like more then just a generic airplane game.

This game is out done in every way by an old 94 game (Raptor: Call of the Shadows), with is understandble. it's a flash game on a website for people who work for fun.

Wait, with alchemy you can upload just about everything you write...
Oh, and your a professtoinal game devouper.

I expect more from you guys.

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

not working right

I really like the idea. and it's well played as far as I can tell, but am I the only person who the game spazs out on? like the screen shifts all over the place?

Windows Doors Demo Windows Doors Demo

Could be funner

I do like at lot of the refrances in game, and the anti virus did make me lawl a bit. but I couldn't find anything fun on it to waste me time. so, eather had some kind of mini game or load it with content.

Archawn responds:

Well, it's only a demo, so you can't expect a whole lot of "WOW!" material. Just wait for the full version and you'll be very surprised.

Flash Free Fall Flash Free Fall

Very good.

I liked the game alot, different game modes, and being able to change settigns give the game good replay value. And the highscore chart gives the game a goal.

The only little-little thing I'd change would be to beable to cahge the music with the keyboard. (I lost when changing songs)

mazzle tov

kill all stick men kill all stick men

Could go somewhere

The game should be more then a shooting gallery, a duck/cover butten might help.
You record ammo, witchs is nice, but no reloading.
More then one weapon might be nice to. And grendas tend to be popular. (maybe even smoke or flash?)

but, the game runs well, and there are no bugs that I saw. Add more stages, and make the game stand out form the sea flash FPS, and you might have something.

LeetStreet Boys LeetStreet Boys

Not suckage

It's not as good as some music games, but better then others.

Personally I dont like the theme, but I'm not going to judge that, because some one some where must like it.
I also like how you're judged hon how well you do, and that it counts up, instead of down. (nice for a change)

Pros:
Playability, rythem, non-horrible song, Charm-o-metter.

Cons:
Not bery interactive, no menu, Song isn't awesome.

wpnFire wpnFire

Down right snazzy.

Fantastic game right here. I'd a better way to cycle though weapons, but that in no way inpeadias the god like awesome this game has.

VoidGunner VoidGunner

Mildy entertaining

Point, click, blow shit up. Pretty simple really. the game really isn't bad.

I'd like to see more dyamic game play. Allturnive weapons, Cloaking, missles, maybe even a after burner.

I also some how made it to level 100. Not like playing all the levels... there might be a bug somewhere, or did I find a easter egg?

Psionic3D responds:

Good points and thanks for playing and giving me some constructive feedback!!

Virtual Nightcrawler Virtual Nightcrawler

Needs more... Anything

I would have liked to see more substance. Even a simple "Happyness" bar would of been somthing...

But, if your not going for a goal orented thing, then make some of the buttens do a random thing. (Like friend might some times swanp some one _friendly_)

All and all I found the animatoin acceptible. and the art was pretty good. It's not horrible.